Welcome to the FAA
Cultivating and supporting art appreciation is the force guiding the Folsom Arts Association. The diversity of arts in our group leads to spirited discussions with lots of laughs. We’re a group that enjoys getting together.
The Folsom Arts Association hosts monthly Artist Demonstrations (3rd Thursday) at The Gallery at 48 Natoma Street in Folsom. Workshops are held in the Folsom area and Art Classes, Workshops, and Shows are taught by members of the association throughout the year.
Join the Folsom Arts Association and become a member of a vibrant group of artists!
FOLSOM ARTS ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 0234
Folsom, California 95763
Artist Demonstrations 2014
The Folsom Arts Association hosts monthly Artist Demonstrations
at The Gallery at 48 Natoma Street in Folsom.
Demonstrations are held on the THIRD THURSDAY of each month at 6:00 P.M.
and are OPEN to the public.
Art Demonstrations for 2014
|January 16 * Lorrene Baum-Davis
|February 20 * Dale Laitenen
|March 20 * Jeanine Robb
|April 17 * Barbara Nilsson
|May 15 * Larry Klink
|June 19 * David Lobenburg
|July 17 * Abigail VanCannon
|August 21 * Kirk Miller
|September 18 * Carol Newland
|October 16 * Marilyn Rose
|November 20 * Debbie Gualco
FAA Annual Members Christmas Party!
Miss a demo in 2013? Click to view the monthly fun!Read More
March 2014 Style Magazine featuring Janeen Meyer-Johanson “Textured Wonders” — Click to read.
CALLING ALL ARTISTS * Murer House Juried Paint-Out Competition! * May 3, 2014 at The Murer House in Folsom. — Click to read more.
Bus Tour to see Intimate Impressionism at the Legion of Honor: Wednesday, June 18. Cost is $45 per person (non museum member) or $29 (museum member) – requires pre-paid reservation. — Click to read more.
FAA Membership Show 2014, Bank of America Gallery at Three Stages (Harris Center), July-September 2014 * Stay tuned for details.
UPCOMING…click on a link as there is always something new!
- Artist Demonstrations * March 20 * Watercolor Batik by Jeanine Robb
- FAA Sponsored Workshops * Mark your Calender for Ned Mueller in June…
- Art Classes, Workshops & Events by Members of the FAA ** A TON OF STUFF GOING ON…
JOIN the FAA Newsletter Mailing List and be kept up-to-date on ART events in the area — Click here to join.
FAA Supporting the Community 2013 – Thank you MEMBERS, for making the FAA a thriving organization dedicated to serving artists and our community. Click to view the accomplishments for 2013 plus more.
Folsom Arts Achievement Award 2013 * Congratulations LORI ANDERSON! Award presentation is Thursday, November 14, 2013, 6:30 PM, Folsom City Council Chambers. All members, friends and family are encouraged to attend. — Click to read more.
- FAA Christmas Party 2013
- Folsom Focus Photography 2013
- FAA Christmas Party 2012
- Folsom Focus Photography 2012
- FAA Members Show Three Stages 2012
- FAA Around Town 2011 (pictures from TJE Art Program)
- Arts Achievement Award 2011
- Folsom Focus Photography 2011
- FAA Members Show Three Stages 2011
- Style Magazine featuring FAA Members: Janeen Meyer-Johanson, Mae Christensen, Vicki Foote, Gene McKinnon, Joyce Auteri, Lori Anderson, Charlie Asher, Phil LaChapelle, Carol Wittich
- The ART Archive (meet area artists and read their articles from the past 3 years)
- Works of Public Art (September 2012)
- Community Treasures (June 2012)
- Alive With Art – 10 Area Art Associations (September 2011)