Join the Folsom Arts Association
Cultivating and supporting art appreciation is the force guiding our association. The diversity of arts in our group leads to spirited discussions with lots of laughs. We’re a group that enjoys getting together. Come join in the fun!
Annual Membership Dues
- Membership terms are for 1 year from the date of joining or renewing FAA membership
- Per year membership fees are $20.00 for individuals, and $35.00 for families
- Renewal fees are due the month prior to membership expiration date
- FAA members will be notified by email prior to their membership expiration date
Our general membership meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month, at 6:00 pm, at the Senior/Art Center, 48 Natoma Street in Folsom. The FAA hosts, at each meeting, an art demonstration presented by different well known artists.
JOIN THE FAA! Complete the attached application, include your payment (make check payable to Folsom Arts Association), and mail to:
Folsom Arts Association
P.O. Box 0234
Folsom, CA 95763-0234
Ways to participate as an active member
- Demonstrate at a future FAA Meeting
- Teach an art related classes
- Serve as an FAA Officer
For questions regarding the Folsom Arts Association Membership, contact Bonita Gohler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 916-983-3542.